EWheels Rugged Electric Bike, 36V/10Ah, 350W
- Regular price
- Price: $1,299.00
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $1,299.00
- Unit price
Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 07 and Dec 12. United States
Free Shipping in the U.S. (48 Contiguous States).
The EWheels EW-Rugged 36 Volt Electric Mountain Bike is powered by a 350-watt zero resistance rear hub motor and a lithium battery. It is made with top-of-the-line components, including a 7-speed Shimano gear and shifter system, a 100% aluminum alloy frame, a fully adjustable seat, and a hydraulic front fork. This ebike also features a LED panel for the 5-speed option PAS (Pedal Assist System) attached to the handlebars allowing for operation by electric throttle power only, Pedal Assist System, or pedal power alone. This e-bike is one of the most versatile on the market today.
- POWER: Electric
- WATTS: 350 watts
- AMPS: 10Ah
- VOLTS: 36 Volts
- BATTERIES: Lightweight Lithium LiPo4
- SPEED: 20+MPH (varies based on riders weight and terrain)
- DISTANCE: Up to 30+ miles per charge
- TIRE SIZE: 26 x 1.95 inch on Aluminum Wheels
- CHARGER: 36V Smart Charger Included
- MOTOR: Zero Resistance Hub Motor
- GEARS & SPEEDS: 7 Speed Shimano Gears & Shifter
- THROTTLE TYPE: Variable speed control options including using the twist throttle, pedal and power assisted, or turning off power and pedaling only.
- PAS SYSTEM: LED Panel with 5 Speed Options
- CARGO RACK: Yes
- FRAME TYPE: 100% Aluminum-Very Light Weight
- FORKS: Front Suspension
- BRAKING SYSTEM: Front & Rear Disk Brakes
- DRIVE SYSTEM: Chain Driven by Rear Hub Motor within rear rim or Pedal Power
- HEAD LIGHT: Yes, Electric Power
- REAR LIGHT: Yes, Battery Operated
- BICYCLE MEASUREMENTS: 72" from wheel to wheel, 25" in width, 37" from the handlebars to the ground, and a seat height that can be adjusted between 32" and 38".
- BICYCLE WEIGHT: 52 lbs.
- SUGGESTED MAX WEIGHT: 350 lbs.
- WARRANTY: 1 Year Warranty & 6 Month Battery Warranty
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an email confirming your order. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that your order is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your items are on backorder, or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via email.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your purchase. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the email address or phone number you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancelations, Damages, and Refunds:
If for any reason you need to cancel your order, please contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to stop shipment before your bike leaves the warehouse.
Please refer to our Manufacturer's Warranty and Return Policies page to learn how cancelations, damages, and refunds will be handled by the manufacturer of your particular product. In all cases, the manufacturer's policy supersedes our own policies where there are differences.
Warranty & Returns
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase.
If you are unsatisfied in any way with your order, please contact us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to ensure your satisfaction.
If you need to return your order, please refer to our Manufacturer Warranty & Return Policies page for details on the specific brand's policies for the product you have purchased.
Please note that each brand carries its own policies. If there are any differences between ebikeoptions.com general Return Policy and that of the manufacturer, you should follow the manufacturer's Return Policy for the product you purchased.