EUNORAU MAX-CARGO Long-Tail Electric Cargo Bike, 48V/14Ah, 750W
- Regular price
- Price: $1,699.00
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $1,699.00
- Unit price
Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 07 and Dec 12. United States
Free Shipping in the U.S. (48 Contiguous States).
A rear-drive cargo e-bike at an unbeatable price!
Within the E-bike industry, one of the most creative and useful models is the EUNORAU Max Cargo electric bike. This model embraces a long-tail cargo-styled bike, and it can easily hold 2 children, or be loaded up with food deliveries, parcels and much more. It even has an optional second battery for longer journeys.
In addition, the optional basket kit gives you greater storage capacity.
*Child seat is not included, for reference only.
- Battery: 48V 14Ah/20Ah Samsung（Optional 14Ah/17Ah Second Battery）
- Range: 80+ miles with dual battery
- Motor: 48V/750W ENA hub motor with max 70 N.m torque
- Total Payload Capacity: 440 lbs
- Recommended Rider Heights: 5'2" ~ 6'1"
- Maximum Speed: 20MPH
- Charger: US standard 2.0 A smart charger
- Controller: 48V / 28A
- Display: CDC6 Display
- Weight: 85 lbs
- Pedal Assist Intelligent: 0~5 level pedal assist
- Box Dimensions: (cm) 176 L x 30 W x 85 H
- Rear Light: Integrated Brake Light
- Shifter: Shimano Derailleur 7 speed gear shift system
- Brake Rotor: 180mm Disc Brakes
- Throttle: Thumb Throttle
- Crank: 170mm forged alloy
- Freewheel: Shimano 14-28T
- Handlebar: Adjustable Stem for Comfort - Matte Black
- Frame: Aluminum Alloy
- Saddle: Velo Saddle, Height to Ground 32.7"-43.4"
- Stem: Quick Release, Folding, 28.5mm Clamp Diameter
- Pedal: High Quality Nylon Pedals
- Front Light: LED Light
- Tool: Included
- Chainring: 48T chain-wheel crank with cover
- Rims: 24 inch Black Alloy
- Basket kit: NOT INCUDED. May be purchased separately.
Baby seats: NOT INCLUDED (*Recommend Eunorau Safety Child Seat)
* EUNORAU has the right without notice to the consumer to substitute components of at least equal quality for advertised EUNORAU ebike components in the event of the unavailability of such advertised components.
Adjusting the saddle
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an email confirming your order. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that your order is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your items are on backorder, or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via email.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your purchase. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the email address or phone number you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
Cancelations, Damages, and Refunds:
If for any reason you need to cancel your order, please contact us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to stop shipment before your bike leaves the warehouse.
Please refer to our Manufacturer's Warranty and Return Policies page to learn how cancelations, damages, and refunds will be handled by the manufacturer of your particular product. In all cases, the manufacturer's policy supersedes our own policies where there are differences.
Warranty & Returns
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase.
If you are unsatisfied in any way with your order, please contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com and we will do our best to ensure your satisfaction.
If you need to return your order, please refer to our Manufacturer Warranty & Return Policies page for details on the specific brand's policies for the product you have purchased.
Please note that each brand carries its own policies. If there are any differences between ebikeoptions.com general Return Policy and that of the manufacturer, you should follow the manufacturer's Return Policy for the product you purchased.