Bikonit Warthog MD 750 All-Terrain Electric Bike (Dual Battery), 48V/30Ah, 750W
- Regular price
- Price: $4,099.00
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $4,099.00
- Unit price
Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 07 and Dec 12. United States
Free Shipping in the U.S. (48 Contiguous States).
- CHARGER: 48V 5A 110V~240V Quick Charger
- CONTROLLER: Bafang CANBUS Intergrated
- MOTOR: Bafang G510 Ultra Max Mid Motor 750W
- THROTTLE VERSION: Thumb Throttle on Left Hand
- WIRING: Water Resistant Connectors with Quick Plugs
- BATTERY: LG 48V/15Ah Standard (Max 30Ah Dual Battery Version)
- DISPLAY: Bikonit Color LCD with Backlight, Auto-adjustable Brightness, USB Port
- RIDE MODES: Pedal / Pedal Assist / Throttle
- RANGE: *55～70M+ (Pedal Assist)
- * Range Depends on Terrain / Rider / Environment etc.
- BIKE WEIGHTS: 70 lbs without Battery
- BATTERY WEIGHT: 8.62 lbs / pc
- FRAME: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- FORK: Bikonit Customized Air Suspension 120 mm Travel, Lock-out
- REAR SPROCKET & DERAILLEUR: DNP 13T-34T / Sram X-5
- CHAIN SPROCKET: Bafang 44T with 170 mm Crank
- CHAIN: KMC Ebike Profession
- FRONT HUB: 15mm, 150mm Hub Spacing
- GEAR SHIFTER: Sram X-5 9 Speed Trigger Shifter Right Hand
- REAR HUB: 197 mm Hub Spacing Bearing, Quick Release.
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Tektro HD-E725 4 Piston Hydraulic 203 mm Rotor. Power Cut Off Function
- TIRES: Kenda Juggernaut 26*4.5''
- RIMS: Aluminum Alloy, Double Wall, 100mm Width, 36 Hole
- PEDALS: Cityway CNC
- SADDLE: SR Saddle
- HANDLE BAR: Promax Aluminum Alloy, Promax 740mm Length, Low Rise
- STEM: Aluminum 31.8*60 mm Fixed
- GRIPS: Velo Grips Lock On
- STANDOVER HEIGHT: 29''
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: 300lbs
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an email confirming your order. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that your order is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your items are on backorder, or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via email.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your purchase. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the email address or phone number you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
Cancelations, Damages, and Refunds:
If for any reason you need to cancel your order, please contact us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to stop shipment before your bike leaves the warehouse.
Please refer to our Manufacturer's Warranty and Return Policies page to learn how cancelations, damages, and refunds will be handled by the manufacturer of your particular product. In all cases, the manufacturer's policy supersedes our own policies where there are differences.
Warranty & Returns
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase.
If you are unsatisfied in any way with your order, please contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com and we will do our best to ensure your satisfaction.
If you need to return your order, please refer to our Manufacturer Warranty & Return Policies page for details on the specific brand's policies for the product you have purchased.
Please note that each brand carries its own policies. If there are any differences between ebikeoptions.com general Return Policy and that of the manufacturer, you should follow the manufacturer's Return Policy for the product you purchased.
I originally bought this bike because I hate cardio but wanted to spend quality time with my cardio loving wife. She is a happy wifey because I’m the one who now suggests “cardio”. This thing is a beast, I’ve ridden it for multiple hours and it has yet to need a recharge. Riding off-road is no problem. My buddy calls it the Hummer of bikes. I’m finally the cool kid on the block. ;) I LOVE IT!
The dual battery capability makes you the commander. To go where no man has gone before. To bring back what others dream of. MD750 transforms your hunt to another level.
I've had my Warthog MD 750 for about 6 weeks now and to say that I love this bike would be an understatement! It is definitely a bike that you can take almost anywhere. Just came back from a nine-day trip to Death Valley where I put it through its paces. Four inch sand roads loose rocky hills and canyons are no problem. The bike just seems to float over that type of terrain. The power on this bike is unbelievable! For a long time I was always against an electric bike and rode fat bike pedal only bikes. With an electric bike you can go a lot further on your rides and still get the same amount of exercise. I highly recommend the Warthog line of bikes.
After I received this bike it has well exceeded my expectations. The tires are huge, the bike is super well-made, all the components are top notch. The headlight is very bright, and the front forks work like that of a motocross motorcycle. It is super stable in the snow. The first time I rode it through the snow I was skeptical but it handled like I was riding down the sidewalk in the summertime. And it is just so smooth riding. Definitely have no regrets buying this Bikonit work of art. Great job!!