Bikonit Warthog MD 1000 All-Terrain Electric Bike, 48V/30Ah, 1000W
- Regular price
- Price: $7,899.00
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $7,899.00
- Unit price
Notify me when this product is available:
Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 07 and Dec 12. United States
Free Shipping in the U.S. (48 Contiguous States).
- CHARGER: 48V 5A 110V~240V Quick Charger
- CONTROLLER: Bafang CANBUS Intergraded
- MOTOR: Bafang G510 Ultra Max Mid Motor 1000W
- THROTTLE VERSION: Thumb Throttle on Left Hand
- WIRING: Water Resistant Connectors with Quick Plugs
- BATTERY: LG 48V/30Ah
- DISPLAY: Bikonit Color LCD with Backlight, Auto-adjustable Brightness, USB Port
- RIDE MODES: Pedal / Pedal Assist / Throttle.
- RANGE: *90～100M+ (Pedal Assist)
- * Range Depends on Terrain / Rider / Environment etc.
- BIKE WEIGHTS: 70.8 lbs without battery
- BATTERY WEIGHT: 8.62 lbs / pc
- FRAME: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- FORK: RST Renegade Air Suspension 120 mm Travel, Lock-out
- REAR SPROCKET & DERAILLEUR: Gates 26T Belt
- CHAIN SPROCKET: Gates 60T Belt with Bafang 170 mm Crank
- CHAIN: Gates Carbon-mixed Belt
- FRONT HUB: 15 mm Quick Release, 150 mm Hub Spacing
- GEAR SHIFTER: Rohloff Shifters
- REAR HUB: Rohloff Inner 14 Speed
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Tektro HD-E725 4 Piston Hydraulic 203 mm Rotor. Power Cut Off Function
- TIRES: Maxxis Minion FBF, 26" x 4.8", All-terrain
- RIMS: Aluminum Alloy, Double Wall, 100 mm Width, 36 Hole
- PEDALS: Cityway CNC
- SADDLE: SR Saddle
- HANDLE BAR: Promax Aluminum Alloy, Promax 740 mm Length, Low Rise
- STEM: Aluminum 31.8*60 mm Fixed
- GRIPS: Velo Grips Lock On
- STANDOVER HEIGHT: 29''
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: 300lbs
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an email confirming your order. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that your order is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your items are on backorder, or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via email.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your purchase. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the email address or phone number you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancelations, Damages, and Refunds:
If for any reason you need to cancel your order, please contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to stop shipment before your bike leaves the warehouse.
Please refer to our Manufacturer's Warranty and Return Policies page to learn how cancelations, damages, and refunds will be handled by the manufacturer of your particular product. In all cases, the manufacturer's policy supersedes our own policies where there are differences.
Warranty & Returns
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase.
If you are unsatisfied in any way with your order, please contact us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to ensure your satisfaction.
If you need to return your order, please refer to our Manufacturer Warranty & Return Policies page for details on the specific brand's policies for the product you have purchased.
Please note that each brand carries its own policies. If there are any differences between ebikeoptions.com general Return Policy and that of the manufacturer, you should follow the manufacturer's Return Policy for the product you purchased.
I learned today. I found out about walk assist. What a gift that is. On a trail, I cannot ride through a boulder field without hitting pedals, falling off the bike, etc. Just hold down the minus button and walk-assist kicks in and the Warthog walks along with me. AWESOME! AND, the walk-assist speed varies depending on which gear I am in. More AWESOMENESS.
I decided to go uphill a bit. A 5.3-mile ride from 7120 feet elevation to 9280. There is no downhill on this ride until you turn around. I put the bike in first and assist level 5 and road it up non-stop. The battery dropped to 50% and the range dropped to 2 miles. It handled the snow well. Never slipped.
One the way down - always the scarry part in snow and ice, I was amazed how well the fat tires handled it. If I had been on my mountain bike I would have had the pucker factor going so hard the ride down would not have been fun at all but with the fatties it was awesome. Learned hydraulic brakes are a must-have on a 75-pound bike. When I got home the battery was still at 50% and the range was 38 miles.