Bikonit Warthog HD 750 All-Terrain Electric Bike (Dual Battery), 48V/30Ah, 750W
- Regular price
- Price: $3,199.00
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $3,199.00
- Unit price
Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 07 and Dec 12. United States
Free Shipping in the U.S. (48 Contiguous States).
- CHARGER: 48V 5A 110V~240V Quick Charger
- CONTROLLER: KT48V25A
- MOTOR: Bafang 750W Geared Hub Motor
- THROTTLE VERSION: Half Grip Twist Throttle on Right Hand
- WIRING: Water Resistant Connectors with Quick Plugs
- BATTERY: LG 48V/15Ah Standard (Max 30Ah Dual Battery Version)
- DISPLAY: Bikonit Color LCD with Backlight, USB Port
- RIDE MODES: Pedal / Cadence Sensing Pedal Assist / Throttle
- RANGE: *60～80M+ (Pedal Assist)
- * Range Depends on Terrain / Rider / Environment etc.
- BIKE WEIGHTS: 64.20 lbs without Battery
- BATTERY WEIGHT: 8.62 lbs /pc
- FRAME: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- FORK: Bikonit Customized Air Suspension 120 mm Travel, Lock-out
- REAR SPROCKET & DERAILLEUR: DNP 13T-34T / Sram X-5
- CHAIN SPROCKET: LASCO 38T with 170 mm Crank
- CHAIN: KMC Ebike Profession
- FRONT HUB: 15mm, 150mm Hub Spacing
- GEAR SHIFTER: Sram X-5 9 Speed Trigger Shifter Right Hand
- REAR HUB: Bafang 750W Geared Hub Motor.
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Tektro 2 Piston Hydraulic Brake with 203 mm Rotors, Power Cut Off
- TIRES: Kenda Juggernaut 26*4.5''
- RIMS: Aluminum Alloy, Double Wall, 100mm Width, 36 Hole
- PEDALS: Cityway CNC
- SADDLE: SR Saddle
- HANDLE BAR: Promax Aluminum Alloy, Promax 740 mm Length, Low Rise
- STEM: Aluminum 31.8*60 mm Fixed
- GRIPS: Velo Grips Lock On
- STANDOVER HEIGHT: 29''
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: 300lbs
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an email confirming your order. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that your order is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your items are on backorder, or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via email.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your purchase. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the email address or phone number you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancelations, Damages, and Refunds:
If for any reason you need to cancel your order, please contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to stop shipment before your bike leaves the warehouse.
Please refer to our Manufacturer's Warranty and Return Policies page to learn how cancelations, damages, and refunds will be handled by the manufacturer of your particular product. In all cases, the manufacturer's policy supersedes our own policies where there are differences.
Warranty & Returns
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase.
If you are unsatisfied in any way with your order, please contact us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to ensure your satisfaction.
If you need to return your order, please refer to our Manufacturer Warranty & Return Policies page for details on the specific brand's policies for the product you have purchased.
Please note that each brand carries its own policies. If there are any differences between ebikeoptions.com general Return Policy and that of the manufacturer, you should follow the manufacturer's Return Policy for the product you purchased.
The first day I brought the HD750 home it was an instant hit with the family. I pulled a trailer with a total of two kids and gear to the park. The bike had plenty of power, was stable even with the load it was carrying and still a blast to ride! Highly recommended outdoor fun on two wheels!
HD750 yellow, this is a very well built bike with plenty of power, goes right up steep hills with pedal assist it is effortless i use it for hunting and to get exercise, i haven't ridden a bike in 40 years and at 59 years old i can tell you this bike is a game changer, I live in the country i get the mail go hunting go to my neighbors and just general exploring of the river bottoms ect, this bike is pure quality, I researched bikes for 6 months. Every question i had was answered within minutes i live in ND and this bike works great in the cold weather, battery life is excellent i have never run out of power dual battery is the only way to go, if your looking for and Ebike this is it, at this point have nothing but praise for this bike, the controller is awesome you can customize to your riding style even has cruise control, brakes stop on a dime, tires are nice and wide for sandy or soft ground glide right over, I've had it in wet conditions with no problems, if your a little overweight and want some exercise buy one i have lost ten pounds. I'm not much for leaving reviews on anything but i am so impressed i had to, I have arthritis and plantar fasciitis with the bike i can still hunt and still get exercise without any pain, best exercise machine on the market, why buy a treadmill with a fake outdoor screen get a bike and see some real outdoors get some fresh air get away from your TV and have some real fun, my opinion is, for the money this is the best bike on the market.