Bakcou Scout Full Suspension Mid-Drive Fat Tire Electric Bike, 1000W
- Regular price
- Price: $5,399.00
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $5,399.00
- Unit price
Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 08 and Dec 13. United States
Free Shipping in the U.S. (48 Contiguous States).
Introducing Bakcou’s first full suspension fat tire electric bike built for sport riding. The Scout takes the very best of the best-selling Storm and the Carbon Alpha to give you a beast of a fat tire electric bike built to take you to the top and then help you rip down the mountain in style.
The Scout has a unique geometry and top-of-the line suspension that sets it apart and makes it the perfect cross-over sport trail bike. Likewise, the increased traction of the fat-tires gives the Scout the ability to handle mountain terrain with ease.
The Scout features an integrated 17.5Ah battery and improved cable housing to amplify your ride. This bike has an incredible 11-speed gear ratio in the Sram NX cassette. As a result, the Scout can take you wherever your trail leads.
The full-suspension Scout was designed and engineered around the unparalleled power and performance of Bafang’s ULTRA mid-drive motor. Without a doubt, the Ultra motor is recognized as the “diesel engine” of fat tire electric bike mid-drive motors! For this reason, the rear suspension of the Scout had to be just as heavy-duty to handle the torque and power without causing the frame to flex under intense loads.
Undeniably, the all-metal, heavy-duty gearing of the Ultra motor, combined with the intelligence of an integrated torque sensor, make the Ultra motor the most capable, durable, and efficient fat tire electric bike motor on the planet. Finally, there is a full-suspension fat tire electric bike to handle it.
Furthermore, the Ultra motor is considered a smart motor. The speed, cadence, shift, brake, and torque sensors work simultaneously to provide continuous feedback from the rider to the motor. As a result, this allows the motor to deliver exactly what you ask. What you get is a very natural feeling ride, even with a tremendous amount of torque and power output.
Take your riding to the next level with this all-new fat tire electric bike built for the mountains!
The Scout is currently not compatible with Bakcou's ebike trailers. To make the Scout compatible, you will need to purchase a new rear axle. New axles for the Scout can be found at Robert Axle Project, and you will need one of the following axels:
- For Single Wheel Trailers (Hunting Cargo Trailer): Part #BOB108 + #BIN001
- For Two Wheel Trailers (Folding Cargo Trailer & Folding Deer Trailer): Part #KID208
- Motor: Because you can toggle between 750W and 1,000 continuous watts (with a max power output of 1500W), this smart torque sensing fat tire electric bike motor, powered by Bafang, is capable of falling under all 3 Classifications of electric bike laws.
- Battery: Integrated 17.5Ah Lithium-ion battery
- Range: See What is the Range of an Electric Bike under our Blog.
- Performance: 160NM of Torque/ 1500 Peak Wattage Output
- Display: Bafang DP C18.UART Full Color LCD
- Brakes:Powerful Tektro HD E750 Quad Piston Hydraulic, 203mm front & rear
- Suspension: RST Renegade Air Fork (120mm of travel) & Rockshox Monarch Air Rear
- Frame: High Grade Aluminum Alloy 6061
- Size: 17” & 19” Frame
- Throttle: Removable Left Thumb Throttle
- Wheels: Quick Release Front Hub
- Tires: Unparalleled Traction and Control Maxxis Minion 26” x 4.0
- Gearing: 11 speed Sram NX, 11-42t Rear cassette
- Steering: Wide 740mm Handlebars for Greater Stability
- Load Capacity: 300lbs
- Locking Ergonomic Handlebar Grips
- Side Rear Derailleur Guards
- Saddle: SR Nebula Sport Saddle
- Aggressive Skid-Proof Wide Stance Pedals for Fat Tire Electric Bikes
- Weight: 69 lbs without battery
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an email confirming your order. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that your order is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your items are on backorder, or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via email.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your purchase. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the email address or phone number you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancelations, Damages, and Refunds:
If for any reason you need to cancel your order, please contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to stop shipment before your bike leaves the warehouse.
Please refer to our Manufacturer's Warranty and Return Policies page to learn how cancelations, damages, and refunds will be handled by the manufacturer of your particular product. In all cases, the manufacturer's policy supersedes our own policies where there are differences.
Warranty & Returns
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase.
If you are unsatisfied in any way with your order, please contact us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to ensure your satisfaction.
If you need to return your order, please refer to our Manufacturer Warranty & Return Policies page for details on the specific brand's policies for the product you have purchased.
Please note that each brand carries its own policies. If there are any differences between ebikeoptions.com general Return Policy and that of the manufacturer, you should follow the manufacturer's Return Policy for the product you purchased.