Bakcou Mule Step-Through (ST) 26" Fat Tire Electric Bike, 1000W
- Regular price
- Price: $4,599.00
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $4,599.00
- Unit price
Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 07 and Dec 12. United States
Free Shipping in the U.S. (48 Contiguous States).
We recommend Bakcou's Mule Step-Through (ST) model for our customers with a shorter leg length, or those that have difficulty getting on and off of a traditional fat-tire, ebike. The Mule ST is built exactly like the Mule with the exception of a lower top tube allowing for a shorter stand over height. This allows for greater ease in getting on and off of the bike.
This beast is built to pack like a mule with the suspension and gearing to get you there fast. On a quick trail ride or a week in the backcountry, the Mule ST can handle anything you throw at it.
The Mule ST was designed and engineered around the unparalleled power and performance of Bafang's ULTRA mid-drive motor. The Ultra motor is widely recognized as the “diesel engine” of mid-drive motors! Its all metal, heavy-duty gearing, combined with the intelligence of an integrated torque sensor, make the Ultra motor the most capable, durable, and efficient motor on the planet.
The Ultra motor is also referred to as a “smart motor.” The speed, cadence, shift, brake, and torque sensors provide continuous feedback from the rider to the motor. This allows the motor to deliver exactly what you ask. What you get, is a very natural feeling ride, even while providing a tremendous amount of torque and power output.
The Bakcou Mule has been the #1 selling fat-tire ebike on the market for 2 years.
- Motor: Bafang G620 Ultra This smart torque sensing G510 motor is capable of falling under all 3 Classifications of electric bikes. Toggle between both 750 watts, and 1,000 continuous watts with a max power output of 1,500 watts.
- Battery: Extended Distance 48V 17.5Ah, 19.2Ah, or 21Ah lithium-ion
- Range: See What is the Range of an Electric Bike under our Blog.
- Performance: 160NM of Torque / 1500 Peak Wattage Output
- Display: Bafang DP C18.UART Full Color LCD
- Brakes: Powerful Tektro Quad Piston Hydraulic, 203mm Front & 180mm Rear rotor.
- Suspension: BCEB GT MRK 100mm AIR Fork
- Frame: High Grade Aluminum Alloy 6061
- Size: Mule ST, 18” (Stand Over Height: 26
- Throttle: Removable Left Thumb Throttle
- Wheels: Thru Axle Front Hub
- Tires: Unparalleled Traction and Control Maxxis Minion 26” X 4.0
- Gearing: Shimano Alivio Hill-Climbing 9 speed, 40t Front 11x36t cassette
- Steering: Wide 740mm Handlebars for Greater Stability
- Load Capacity: 300 lbs
- Locking Ergonomic Handlebar Grips
- Shock Absorbing Suspension Seat Post
- Front & Side Rear Derailleur Guards
- Saddle: SR Sport Saddle
- Aggressive Skid-Proof Wide Stance Pedals
- Weight: 61 lbs without battery. 14.5Ah= 9Lbs 6oz 25Ah= 12lbs2oz
- Top Speed: 35+ mph
NOTE: Mule ST 26" no longer comes with a front mud fender or headlight. If you would like to purchase a headlight, we recommend the 2200 Lumen GoPro Mount Electric Bike Headlight.
Free Gifts With Purchase
- Rear Pannier Rack ($75 value)
- 2amp Charger ($49 value)
- Rear Mud Fender
- Puncture Proof Tire Liner ($47 value)
- Lifetime Customer Support (Priceless)
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an email confirming your order. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that your order is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your items are on backorder, or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via email.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your purchase. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the email address or phone number you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
Cancelations, Damages, and Refunds:
If for any reason you need to cancel your order, please contact us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to stop shipment before your bike leaves the warehouse.
Please refer to our Manufacturer's Warranty and Return Policies page to learn how cancelations, damages, and refunds will be handled by the manufacturer of your particular product. In all cases, the manufacturer's policy supersedes our own policies where there are differences.
Warranty & Returns
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase.
If you are unsatisfied in any way with your order, please contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com and we will do our best to ensure your satisfaction.
If you need to return your order, please refer to our Manufacturer Warranty & Return Policies page for details on the specific brand's policies for the product you have purchased.
Please note that each brand carries its own policies. If there are any differences between ebikeoptions.com general Return Policy and that of the manufacturer, you should follow the manufacturer's Return Policy for the product you purchased.