Bakcou Mule Mid-Drive Fat Tire Electric Bike, 1000W
- Regular price
- Price: $4,599.00
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $4,599.00
- Unit price
Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 07 and Dec 12. United States
Free Shipping in the U.S. (48 Contiguous States).
This beast is built to pack like a mule with the suspension and gearing to get you there fast. On a quick trail ride or a week in the backcountry, the Mule fat tire electric bike can handle anything you throw at it.
The Mule was designed and engineered around the unparalleled power and performance of Bafangs ULTRA mid-drive motor. The Ultra motor is widely recognized as the “diesel engine” of fat tire electric bike mid-drive motors! In addition, the Ultra motor has all metal, heavy-duty gearing, combined with the intelligence of an integrated torque sensor. As a result, the Ultra motor is the most capable, durable, and efficient motor on the planet.
The Ultra motor is also referred to as a “smart motor.” The speed, cadence, shift, brake, and torque sensors provide continuous feedback from the rider to the motor. Because of these sensors, the motor can deliver exactly what you ask. What you get, is a very natural feeling ride, even while providing a tremendous amount of torque and power output.
NOTE: Mule no longer comes with a front mud fender or headlight. If you would like to purchase a headlight, we recommend the 2200 Lumen GoPro Mount Electric Bike Headlight.
- Motor: Bafang M620 Ultra This smart torque sensing G510 motor, powered by Bafang, is capable of falling under all 3 Classifications of ebike laws. Toggle between 750 watts, and 1,000 continuous watts with a max power output of 1,500 watts..
- Battery: Extended Distance 48V 17.5Ah, 21Ah, or 25Ah lithium-ion
- Range: See What is the Range of an Electric Bike under our Blog.
- Performance: 160NM of Torque / 1500 Peak Wattage Output
- Display: Bafang DP C18.UART Full Color LCD
- Brakes: Powerful Tektro HD E750 Quad Piston Hydraulic, 203mm Front & 180mm Rear rotor
- Suspension: BCEB GT MRK 100mm AIR Fork
- Frame: High Grade Aluminum Alloy 6061
- Size: Mule, 18” (Stand Over Height: 29.5”)
- Throttle: Left Thumb
- Wheels: 150mm Thru Axle Front Hub/ Rear Hub 3/8x 26 tpi 190mm
- Tires: Unparalleled Traction and Control Maxxis Minion 26” X 4.0
- Gearing: Shimano Alivio Hill-Climbing 9 speed, 40t Front 11x36t cassette
- Top Speed: 35+ mph
- Steering: Wide 740mm Handlebars for Greater Stability
- Load Capacity: 300 lbs
- Locking Ergonomic Handlebar Grips
- Shock Absorbing Suspension Seat Post
- Front & Side Rear Derailleur Guards
- Saddle: SR Sport Saddle
- Aggressive Skid-Proof Wide Stance Pedals
- Weight: 67 lbs without battery. 14.5Ah= 9Lbs 6oz 25Ah= 12lbs2oz
Free Gifts With Purchase
- Rear Pannier Rack ($75 value)
- Rear Mud Fender
- 2amp Charger ($49 value)
- Puncture Proof Tire Liner ($47 value)
- Lifetime Customer Support (Priceless)
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an email confirming your order. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that your order is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your items are on backorder, or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via email.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your purchase. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the email address or phone number you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancelations, Damages, and Refunds:
If for any reason you need to cancel your order, please contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to stop shipment before your bike leaves the warehouse.
Please refer to our Manufacturer's Warranty and Return Policies page to learn how cancelations, damages, and refunds will be handled by the manufacturer of your particular product. In all cases, the manufacturer's policy supersedes our own policies where there are differences.
Warranty & Returns
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase.
If you are unsatisfied in any way with your order, please contact us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to ensure your satisfaction.
If you need to return your order, please refer to our Manufacturer Warranty & Return Policies page for details on the specific brand's policies for the product you have purchased.
Please note that each brand carries its own policies. If there are any differences between ebikeoptions.com general Return Policy and that of the manufacturer, you should follow the manufacturer's Return Policy for the product you purchased.
Bike exceeds expectations. Used for hunting on several occasions and takes me up steep powerline trails no problem. Love this Bike!!!
I have 3600 miles on my Mule. I use it to hunt and ride ten miles for exercise every day here in the Blue Ridge Mountains. I have changed to SRAM NX running gear with a single shifter. SRAM is somewhat more durable than the Shimano and has 11 speeds with the single click shifter. I had to replace the rear tire at 3400 miles. The only place I could find Maxxis tires was in England. Purchased front and rear spares. Now they are available back in the U.S.
Bike has performed flawlessly and gets many compliments.
I will wear out way before this battery will. Looking forward to go on fire on my Bakcou