Bakcou Flatlander Fat Tire Electric Bike, 48V 750W
- Regular price
- Price: $2,999.00
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $2,999.00
- Unit price
Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 07 and Dec 12. United States
Free Shipping in the U.S. (48 Contiguous States).
If you're searching for a secret hunting spot that's tucked away in remote locations like the end of a long cornfield, the bend in a river miles downstream, or the distant cattails on the horizon, look no further than the Flatlander fat tire electric bike. It's designed specifically for those who prefer hunting on flatter ground, without compromising on quality.
- Motor: Bafang 750W High-End Rear Hub Motor.
- Battery: Extended Distance 48V 17.4Ah, 19.2Ah, 21Ah or 25ah lithium-ion
- Range: see What is the Range of an Electric Bike
- Performance: 85NM of Torque / 750 Peak Wattage Output
- Digital Display: Bafang Full Color LCD
- Brakes: Powerful Tektro Quad Piston Hydraulic, 203mm Front & 203mm Rear rotor.
- Suspension: BCEB GT MRK 100mm AIR Fork
- Frame: High Grade Aluminum Alloy 6061
- Size: Flatlander, 18” (Stand Over Height: 29.5”)
- Throttle: Removable Left Thumb Throttle
- Wheels: Quick Release Front Hub
- Tires: Unparalleled Traction and Control Maxxis Minion 26" x 4.0
- Gearing: Shimano Alivio Hill-Climbing 9 speed, 40t Front 11x36t cassette
- Steering: Wide 740mm Handlebars for Greater Stability
- Load Capacity: 300lbs
- Locking Ergonomic Handlebar Grips
- Shock Absorbing Suspension Seat Post
- Front & Side Rear Derailleur Guards
- Saddle: SR Sport Saddle
- Aggressive Skid-Proof Wide Stance Pedals
- Weight: 63 lbs
- Top Speed: 25+ mph
Free Gifts With Purchase
Rear Pannier Rack ($75 value)
2amp Charger ($49 value)
Rear Mud Fender
Puncture Proof Tire Liner ($47 value)
Lifetime Customer Support (Priceless)
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an email confirming your order. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that your order is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your items are on backorder, or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via email.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your purchase. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the email address or phone number you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancelations, Damages, and Refunds:
If for any reason you need to cancel your order, please contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to stop shipment before your bike leaves the warehouse.
Please refer to our Manufacturer's Warranty and Return Policies page to learn how cancelations, damages, and refunds will be handled by the manufacturer of your particular product. In all cases, the manufacturer's policy supersedes our own policies where there are differences.
Warranty & Returns
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase.
If you are unsatisfied in any way with your order, please contact us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to ensure your satisfaction.
If you need to return your order, please refer to our Manufacturer Warranty & Return Policies page for details on the specific brand's policies for the product you have purchased.
Please note that each brand carries its own policies. If there are any differences between ebikeoptions.com general Return Policy and that of the manufacturer, you should follow the manufacturer's Return Policy for the product you purchased.