Bikonit Warranty & Return Policy
We have sourced All Bikonit ebikes from reliable suppliers such as Bafang, RST, LG Chem, Sram, Sturmey Archer, Tektro, Kenda, Maxxis, SR etc. Every single Bikonit ebike was built under strict production processing and QC system. If you have any questions, our warranty policy is as follows:
1）Frame warranty lifetime.
2）All other components on the bike and extra-bought accessories warranty 1 year.
3）Battery warranty: All batteries come with a 2-year warranty (Battery cycle lifetime is 600~800 and depends on the environment).
PLEASE DO CHARGE YOUR BATTERY EVERY MONTH. FAILURE TO DO THIS WILL VOID THE WARRANTY.
4）Warranty is valid in Continental United States only.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
1) Customers opening any components by themselves
2) Normal wear and tear
3) Improper assembly
4) Improper follow-up maintenance
5) Installation of components, parts, or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the bicycle as sold
6) Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect (such as with the battery)
If experiencing problems, please take and send any applicable pictures or videos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our technician will advise you regarding a solution. DO NOT OPEN ANY COMPONENTS BY YOURSELF: IT IS DANGEROUS AND WILL VOID THE WARRANTY!
Last updated July 31st, 2020
EBIKES RETURN POLICY
All Bikonit all-terrain ebikes can be returned and refunded within 15 days if you are not satisfied with the bike that you received. All accessories can be used for Bikonit ebikes only, we do not accept any return or refund of accessories.
Bikonit Inc will accept the return under the following conditions:
1. 5% processing fee will be charged if the order is canceled before shipping;
2. Bikonit Return and Refund Policy are only applicable when the merchandise was bought within 15 days of the purchasing date.
3. Customer is responsible for returning merchandise at his or her own expense. If there are fewer than 10 miles on the bike, a 15% restocking fee and processing fee will be charged at the same time. 1% fee is added for every mile over 10 miles on the odometer.
4. Merchandise is not eligible for a refund if it has been ridden, worn, used, abused, damaged in any way. Merchandise must arrive complete (including warranty cards, manuals, accessories, promotional items, etc.) and in the original packaging. Bikonit Inc will not accept the return of promotional items (Battery, Rack, Fenders, etc. items customer bought in promotion) associated with that sale.
5. An RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) request should be submitted to Bikonit Inc by the customer who will then receive an RMA number. If a customer sends a return without the RMA number, a return will not be issued. This can be done by contacting Bikonit Customer Care via the support ticket email@example.com.
6. A customer should paste a sticker outside the box with the following information on it:
BIKONIT RETURN MERCHANDISE Customer name: Order number: Dealer Purchased from:
All items should be returned to the following address (unless otherwise directed by Bikonit service care): Bikonit, 4422 E Airport Dr, Str A. Ontario, CA 917617.
Defective or shipping damaged merchandise will be refunded 100%.
Defective merchandise: Customer should send videos or photos of the defective item to Bikonit service care center for confirmation;
Shipping damaged item: A photo of the packaging material used inside box (e.g. bubble wrap, Styrofoam peanuts, cardboard dividers, etc.) A close-up photo of the shipping label with tracking number (please zoom in enough to read the tracking number which usually begins with 1Z) • Two photos displaying all 6 sides of the package (1 photo should display the top and 2 sides, the 2nd photo should display the bottom and the opposite sides).
7. Bikonit Test Ride & Guarantee program
A customer pays an additional non-refundable fee ($500 for HD750, $800 for MD1000) to test-ride the vehicle for up to 15 days and for fewer than 10 miles. Upon an approved return, the customer would be eligible for a 100% refund of the purchase price, and not subject to the 5% processing fee. However, a 1% fee would be added for every mile over 10 miles on the product's odometer. Bikonit Inc would arrange for, and cover the return shipping fees. The original shipping costs paid by the customer would not be refunded (Note: If customer needs to return, use the instructions outlined in #6, above)
Once the return terms are confirmed by Bikonit Inc and the customer, a refund process will start at once. It will take 7 business days to process and send out the refund to customers. A confirmation will be sent to customers once the refund is on the way. The refund method will be negotiated between Bikonit Inc and the Customer.
Last updated March 23, 2021